The picture above is of my roommates. It is starting to hit me that we are moving out of our house in 4 weeks. I am going to miss them so much. Even though I am not actually graduating till Dec. I am done at Stout. I am living my best friends. I am leaving the campus, and I am leaving the comfort zone that I know. I am sad but glad at the same time. I am gone with College classes in 3 weeks. I can not believe it. I thought I would never make it. I thought I would never pass the PPST or make it through some classes. But Here I am...going to Australia in 5 weeks to start my first placement! How cool??!?! I am excited yet nervous at the same time. I am really going to miss the times with the roomies, the times of laughter, the times of stress, the times of cries, the times of prayers, the times of cooking together, the times of just being there for each other. I am so blessed that I have met these wonderful girls!
I feel overwhelmed by all the stuff I have to do by the end of the semester but It will get done. It will be the last teacher-tool I make in college, It is the last lesson plan I write in college, It will be the last tests I take it College, It will be the last papers I wirte in college. SO werid. I am overwhelmed but enjoying the lasts of everything.
My boss at my on campus job starting tearing up when I was talking to her today. I didnt know what to say. She went on about how much she is going to miss me and how much she has enjoyed working with me. I cant believe I have worked there for 4 years. It has been a good job overall and part of me is going to miss it.
As for Australia: We got our host families and teaching placements this past weekend. I am living with a good friend of mine over there. I am glad for that! We are living righ out side of Lismore so it will be nice to be in the country. I am so excited and really looking forward to what God has planned for me over there. We applied for our Visa earlier this week because we finally heard from the Australian Govt. We have 5 weeks to hear back. Please pray that we will get it in time!
Thanks!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment