Happy Birthday KURT!!
I leave for Australia in 21 days! WOWERS! I still have not gotten my VISA yet. I have 21 days to get it. It will work out. (at least that is what I am trying to think) I am getting excited but nervous. Hard to believe I am actually going to Australia.
After my Grandpa died in January I wrote a poem in my journal about him. He was such a wonderful Grandpa and I miss him a lot! I have been thinking about him this morning so I read what I wrote about him. I couldn't help but tear up. I would like to share the peom with you.
Grandpa Jack
I miss you so much.
It is so hard to believe you are gone.
I am so happy to know you are dancing with Jesus right now
Thank you for showing God’s love
I miss you so much
I miss seeing you so excited to see me
Throwing your hands in the air
Wrapping your arm around me
With a huge grin on your face
I loved how you teased me about being in third grade
I wish I could have another conversion with you
I will never forget all the times I had with you
Thanks for being Grandpa!
I will miss your cookies, jello, and of course your pies
I hear you say, “Clean it up”
Every time I drink Orange I hear you saying,
“You can take it home one way or the other!!”
Thanks for everything Grandpa.
I cling to the hope I have in Jesus Christ
One day I will see you again.
I miss you Grandpa!
Please pray for my aunt, uncles and dad as they go through my Grandpa's house. It is an emotional time but a time to remember!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment