Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A month from Today! AHH

I leave in a month. AHH hard to believe! I am really looking forward to it.
Please pray that my Visa comes in time. I have 4 weeks till I leave and I can not leave without it. We mailed it in yesterday so Lets keep praying that it comes in time. I had to mail in my passport with it so I don't have that at the moment. I am nervous but I am trying to keep positive about it.
I have a lot of homework (papers, presentations, handbooks, and lesson plans) that are due in the next couple weeks. I have 2 weeks left of classes then a week of finals then off to Australia!! WOOO It will go super-duper fast!
In other news: I am going to be an AUNT!! I am really excited for it! Johanna and Peter are having a baby in September! AND Erin and Kurt are having a baby in November! I can not wait for the little ones!
Thanks for your continuing prayers!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

your going to australia!!! that' super exciting!!! which part? two of my friends and i will be there in June!! all over we're taking full advantage of our trip...let me know where you are...

Hilary said...

Hey Heidi! I am going to be in Lismore. I am doing one of my student teaching placements over there! I am super excited yet nervous! What part are you going to be in? and when??