Spring break was good. I did homework. Hang out with molly, mom and dad. Spent time with Erin and Kurt. Went to Eagle River for Easter. That was fun but way tooo short. We also went to Cumberland. That was one of the hardest days ever. It was sooo odd being there without Grandpa, it almost felt wrong. It also was good to be there...it felt like closure, but it is still extremely hard. I miss him so much.
I am still working on getting ready for Australia. I will be there in two months. It is starting to set in...I have sooo much to do. They cancelled the weekend trips that they had planned, because there are only 8 of us going. We have to planned our own weekend trips: I guess that is a bad thing and a good thing. It give me more freedom and I can pick what I choose but also it gives me more work.
I am getting a little nervous about my VISA. We haven't applied for that yet because we are waiting to hear from the Australian Government. please pray for that, that we would hear soon so I can apply and not be stressed about that. Another pray request is money situation. I am trusting God that he will provide....i dont have any $ so it is hard. Australia is a lot of $ but it will be worth it.
I have a lot of homework this week. I have a lot of lesson plans, projects, papers and presentation this week. I dont want the weekend to be over. I spent most of the weekend in the hopstial visiting mom. she had surgery on Thursday. She is home now!! YAH! I hope she continues to improve!
that is all for now...I will keep you updated on the visa situation! Bye for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment