This is my first blog!! How exciting! I thought I would do this because I am studying aboard in Australia this summer! I am so nervous yet really exciting! I booked my plan ticket the other day. I do not think it has sunk in that I am going to Australia (the land down under). I feel that God is going to use me there and that he is calling me to go. I am more at peace with the decision. I was sad last night because I didnt get to tell my Grandpa that I booked my ticket. I really miss him. I also really miss my uncle Clinton. I cant tell them that I am going to Australia. It makes me sad.
I am really looking forward to spring break next week!!! It is going to be nice to hang out with the family. I am going to go shopping with Molly and mom, go visit Erin and Kurt in Platteville and go to my Grandmas for Easter. I also have to do some homework but that is fine. I can't believe this is my last semester of classes. It seems so un-real, happening too fast. I am looking forward to having my own classroom someday! The end is sooo close!
Well that is all for now.
Come along on the adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
welcome to the world of blogs...hopefully you will be better at keeping up with yours than I am with mine!!! I'm excited to be able to follow your trip to Australia online...make sure to post a lot of pictures!
Post a Comment