G'day! Here are so pictures from Australia! I have heaps more, but didnt want to overwhelm you too much!!:) Australia is such a beautiful place and am hoping to go back someday!!
1) Australian trees

2) Horseback riding in the bush!

3) Passion fruit! It was so great! When you ate it, you shallowed the seeds! It was a very tart but yummy fruit! There were heaps of them growing on the playground at my preschool.

4) Kangaroo crossing sign!! That was very neat to see!!

5) My new favorite flower!! It is called Birds in Paradise.

6) Me in the ocean!! It was an amazing view!!:):):):)

6) Kangaroo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to take one home with me!

7) View from my hotel in the Gold coast!

8) Me holding a koala! I wanted to take one home ith me! They are so soft and cute! It is not a koala bear, just a koala!

9) The ocean!

10) I got to feed a kangaroo!!!

11) This is in Bryon Bay, it was the most easterly point of Australia!

12) Lorikeets (parrots) would come to my window every morning!! It was so amazing to see them fly right over your head! They were so bright and colorful!

13) Sydney Opera House!!

14) Sydney Harbour bridge! I got to walk over it!! It was a long walk but an amazing view!
1 comment:
Hilary,
Gosh! It looks like you had a blast. I loved climbing the bridge, petting Kangaroos, wallabies, and holding koalas to0. Did you go snorkeling in Great Barrier reef. Did you go to Uluru. How awesome to teach there. How did your lead week go? Give me an email if you have time. jkazmar@kka.bssd.org
Post a Comment