Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sorry I havent really updated this as much as I would have liked! I am enjoying my time here! Please continue praying for me. Clubbing/drinking is a big thing and I dont like doing that!
Teaching is going great! I enjoy working with the Australian children! Next week is my head week so I am busy getting ready for that! This weekend, the eight Stout students are taking a bus up to Brisbane, AU! We are staying in a backpackers, and going to the Australian Zoo on Sunday! I really looking forward to that! I am excited to see all the different Australian animals!! The flowers and trees are beautiful! There are wild parrots outside my window every morning!
I hope everything is well with everyone! I miss everyone!:)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hilary,
i hope you're having a good time...enjoy brisbane...i leave in a few hours to head to australia for holiday...will be there two and 1/2 weeks...stay strong with the clubbing i know it's hard...:) you can do it.
Heidi